sending me to the wrong area? Nashville TN

Post by kdiver58
I put in 645 Old Hickory Boulevard Nashville Tennessee. and it keeps wanting to send me to
645 Old Hickory Boulevard Madison Tennessee
The waze app says Nashville TN when I select it.. I want to go to Nashville.

They want me to go to the map editor but .. It's sending me to the wrong city .. I shouldn't need to edit that. Any ideas..
kdiver58

POSTER_ID:17532562

Send a message

Post by whathappened15
Hi kdriver58,
It turns out that this particular address is pretty confusing to work with. There are several options that come up in search results:
  1. 635 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville TN - That's on the north side of I-40 at Exit 199.
  2. 635 Old Hickory Blvd, Old Hickory TN - That's an industrial area, Wise Manufacturing is the business there.
  3. 635 W Old Hickory Blvd, Madison TN - This address is recognized by Google Maps, but not by USPS. I don't believe that this is a valid address.
  4. 635 W Old Hickory Blvd, Madison TN - This is a house on the corner of W Marthona Rd.
I'm assuming that you want the first one, but I'm not sure. The problem lies in the fact that Madison TN and Old Hickory TN are both incorporated parts of Nashville, so Nashville could be reasonably inserted as the city name in any of those addresses.

If you would, please let me know which of those destinations you are looking for. I've made a few changes already to them to help differentiate them, but those changes will take a few days to process. In the meantime, I'd like to make sure I know where you are trying to go so that I can give you the most accurate information.

Thanks!
whathappened15
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message