Where Are My Points

Moderators: delilush, crazycaveman, xanderb

Re: Where Are My Points

Postby dfortney » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello Raminator30, and welcome to Wazing and thanks for reporting hazards along the way

Waze has been very behind lately posting points. Point-posting has been a daily process in the past, and hopefully Waze will return to that schedule in the future. Based on past occurrences, I'm confident that the points are not lost, and we'll be receiving all the points that we are due once Waze catches up.

Cheers!
dfortney
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby kyhtak » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Unfortunately, points don't always update every day. They do keep accumulating in the background, though, and they do (eventually) show up! Occasionally it can be three or four weeks between points updates, though that isn't the norm.
kyhtak
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Postby LobstaJohnson » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Raminator30 wrote:Hi, I have been using Waze for a month now and love it. I have been upgraded to an adult Wazer and have reported numerous obstacles, police, etc but I still have zero points accumulated. Shouldn't I have at least a few points by now? Thanks in advance. CC

I got my points today! Check your balance and let us know. :)
LobstaJohnson

Where Are My Points

Postby Raminator30 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 am

Hi, I have been using Waze for a month now and love it. I have been upgraded to an adult Wazer and have reported numerous obstacles, police, etc but I still have zero points accumulated. Shouldn't I have at least a few points by now? Thanks in advance. CC
Raminator30

Return to Tennessee