Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Wrong address on map

Post by Jesussaves143
I live at 513 Brittany Way Sevierville TN 37862. The old address was 513 Apple Ridge way same city and zip. I have tried updating the map and it never gets approved. Apple Ridge way is no longer the name and it is confusing trying to explain to people how to get your house and telling them well you have to use a different address than the one I live at. I have sent a pic of the road sign still with no luck, can someone PLEASE help me get this updated??
Jesussaves143

POSTER_ID:17908168

Send a message

Post by Jesussaves143
It's all Brittany Way now, Apple Ridge way is no more. All the houses are Brittany Way, ours 513 is the one on the end. And yes it's off of ridge Rd. Thank you so much.
Jesussaves143
Send a message

Post by whathappened15
Hi Jesussaves143,
I'll be glad to take care of this. GIS databases in the area are still showing the address points as Apple Ridge. It appears that to get to your home one would turn off of Ridge Rd, go up a hill a bit then turn left and there are five houses all on the right. Is all of that now named Brittany Way, or is it Apple Ridge Way, then left on Brittany Way?

I'm not sure where you've been sending any images, but you can post them to this thread if you'd like. If you're using "Quick Reply" mode here in the forum then you'll need to press the button below to enter the "Full Editor" to attach a picture.
whathappened15
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by whathappened15
Perfect, thank you. I've updated the map. This should reach mobile devices within a few days. On rare occasions it can take closer to a week. After the segments update in the map, you will need to remove any instance of this address from your history and favorites (including any Home or Work settings) and make a new search. For more information, visit: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262570?hl=en If you don't remove the old results from your navigation or favorites, you will continue to be routed to the old coordinates.

I'll check back in a couple days to make sure everything is working correctly.
whathappened15
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message