Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by hrbat
Hello all, I am a new editor in the Blairsville area of north Georgia.
hrbat
Send a message

Post by HuckD
I'm the AM for the Southwest corner of the state. I've lived in and around Albany for most of my 66 years.

For some reason, my name doesn't show in the AM overlay of the editor at this time. I'm basically covering from Eastman south and west to the state lines.

If I can help in any way in this area just let me know.

huckd

This is approximately my area:
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv11/HuckD/WAZE%20Images/AMArea_zps0fd7708c.jpg
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
Last edited by HuckD on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by HuckD
txemt wrote:Can you edit Hwy 82 between Albany and Columbus?
Most of it. I'll loose it just below Cusseta. Up to level 3.
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by HuckD
Welcome to the forum Amy.
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by HuckD
Welcome uscwaller. Thanks for your help in Georgia.
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by iahim
GeSpot, thanks for setting this up. It was a good idea to have a place to communicate GA map issues.
iahim
Send a message

Post by ImpliedConsent
wmadjones wrote:Dipping my toes in the editing thing. Live in McDonough, commute to North Atlanta. Any AM's covering Henry County? Would love to help with any projects needed, but will just make minor adjustments as I see errors in the meantime.
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, maybe get more folks involved in GA. Anyway, from McDonough and commute to Ft. Benning. Here's my route. Yep, that's roughly 130miles one-way. 75N-->285W-->85S-->I-185S. Takes approx. 2-2.5hrs. If anyone has a suggestion on a quicker route, I'm all ears; however, in my attempts, this has been the quickest.

I've edited a couple things on the map, did a BUNCH of "vehicle stopped on the side of the road"; even did a 'major accident' (unfortunately, a fatality). I love waze and my guess is that someone is going to pay a pretty penny this this thing (google? facebook?).
ImpliedConsent
Send a message
Attachments
No Bling

Post by ImpliedConsent
banished wrote:Welcome to Waze World!. FYI, Google paid $1b for Waze last summer.
WoW, that's all? Well, I've been spending my last year in Afghanistan on a round-trip courtesy of the United States Army. Thx for the updates! I'll continue plugging away.
ImpliedConsent
Send a message
No Bling

Post by KK4TXZ
*waves*
Savannah, GA and surrounding area checking in. I am from Central GA (Macon, Warner Robins and beyond) and travel all around these two areas. Thought I'd say hello from the coast!

KK4TXZ, Mark
KK4TXZ
Send a message

Post by maynard_ar
I've been using waze for a while, but am fairly new to editing. I live and work on Fort Gordon, so I'd like to think I'm contributing to the surrounding area.

I unfortunately can't spend as much time messing with the map as I'd like, due to the Army taking up most of my time. I'll continue trying to educate myself on the ways of waze :D :lol:
maynard_ar
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message
You must learn the ways of the Waze

https://i62.tinypic.com/2h5tnk5.jpg