Post by Mialiason
Checking in from Northwest Georgia. I was granted AM status a few weeks ago. If you've been seeing an unreal amount of URs up this way, it's probably me. Looking forward to getting to know and learn from all the other wazers here.
Mialiason
Send a message
Area Manager: North Georgia, Hamilton and Bradley County, TN
iPhone 4S - AT&T - iOS 5.1.0

Post by mwhead2
Nice, didn't know this was here. I'm the AM for Athens and vicinity.. and some parts farther out (Conyers) that didn't have AMs :shock:
mwhead2
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager: Athens and North Georgia

Verizon HTC 10

Post by mwhead2
squinox wrote:I live in Newnan and have been updating the Newnan area roads that I travel regularly.
Nice to have you aboard :D I was doing some editing in that area recently, but I'll leave that to you now ;)
mwhead2
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager: Athens and North Georgia

Verizon HTC 10

Post by mygt86
Hi everybody! I've been doing a lot of editing lately in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. Found out about the forums and thought I would stop by and introduce myself!
mygt86
Send a message

Post by Orangebug74
Question: Is there a way to help reduce the likelihood of residential streets getting used for cross-throughs?

My concern is the increased traffic on Ridge Rd in Smyrna, GA connecting South Cobb Dr and Atlanta Rd. We are near the Braves Stadium under construction. The concern is that traffic will be routed over it rather than along the E/W Connector or other streets built for the volume. Ridge Rd is excessively popular now.
Orangebug74
Send a message

Post by P0rkch0p30240
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, from LaGrange, GA I travel the highways and byways back and forth between LaGrange, and Columbus daily... Glad to find this forum!!!
P0rkch0p30240
Send a message

Post by R4CLucky14
Are there any Georiga editors along the Tennessee border?
R4CLucky14
Send a message
Tennessee Editors, paritipate in our Wikipage

Area Manager: Southeast Tennessee, USA. Includes Athens, Benton, Cleveland, Englewood, Greenback, Maryville, Madisonville, and surrounding areas.
Phone: HTC Thunderbolt, Verizon, Android 2.3.4.

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Welcome to Waze map editing in the SE. Please consider joining the SE slack channel by completing this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k6vTn4 ... E/viewform

YOu'll get an immediate invite and please check your junk email folder if you don't see a quick reply.

We're happy to have all the help we can get in Georgia. And you'll learn from the best by joining the SE slack channel.

Welcome Aboard!
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Howdy cirEOak! Welcome to editing in the southeast.

Where do you edit primarily?

See the link above to join the Southeast slack channel. You'll learn a lot!
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Orangebug74 wrote:Question: Is there a way to help reduce the likelihood of residential streets getting used for cross-throughs?

My concern is the increased traffic on Ridge Rd in Smyrna, GA connecting South Cobb Dr and Atlanta Rd. We are near the Braves Stadium under construction. The concern is that traffic will be routed over it rather than along the E/W Connector or other streets built for the volume. Ridge Rd is excessively popular now.

As a resident of Cobb County, I share your concerns about the new stadium. not to vent too much about the politics of the situation, I don't think the taxpayer/voters' input was an essential input to the decision.

But from a realistic point of view, restricting the road for use by wazers seems unfair given that the rest of the driving population continues to have free access to the same road.

Just a thought...
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message