Incorrect speed limit on SR20 (Buford Hwy)

Post by Delirium75
For several months the speed limit on SR20 (Buford Hwy) has been incorrect between the Chattahoochee River up to and slightly past Samples Rd. The speed limit is 45mph but has been listed at 35 mph ever since construction there ended. During construction it was 35 but that was several months ago. I am unable to edit the speed limit to fix these segments. Can somebody please advise on how to get this fixed?

Thanks!
Delirium75

POSTER_ID:17186922

Send a message

Post by Delirium75
I'm fine if you want to make the changes. Is there more information needed from me?
Delirium75
Send a message

Post by Delirium75
Looks great! Thank you for making this change!!
Delirium75
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
Hello Delirium75,

We'll be glad to help you with that. There are a couple of approaches we can take.

1. We can lower the segment locks so that you can make the changes. If you would like to take this approach it would probably easiest if you joint the other Ga editors on discord so we can talk you through it. Just use this link to join us. https://discord.me/southeast

2. If you prefer, we can make the changes for you.

Just let us know which you prefer.

Thanks,

Felix
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
Thanks for finding and reporting this issue.

I have changed the SL to 45 in both directions from the Chattahoochee to just past Samples. There are no longer any 35mph segments as Buford was already 45 beyond these segments.

It might take several days to a week for you to see these changes in the app but you can view them now in the waze map editor in this area

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... 2,84371379

Please let us know if you see any other problems.

Thanks,

Felix
fjsawicki
Send a message