Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by qwaletee
cshinn89 wrote:i have a user who does this daily as well in northern NJ i tried sending a forum PM but since they have never logged in i couldnt

Which user, Chris?
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by qwaletee
mamaroadster is blocked. I sent a PM.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by roarlions1
Is there a way to get the app to only update for the prices you physically enter? When you enter a price a green check mark shows up in the corner so you know it's been logged.
roarlions1
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by roarlions1
@Eaglestailg8ter--I know exactly of whom you speak. My only thought is he (it's a he b/c there's also a MrsShnootz posting prices) is a delivery driver for the Inquirer or the like and circles the NW suburbs all day long. I see his tags everywhere from Quakertown to Lansdale to Willow Grove with regularity too.
roarlions1
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by roarlions1
That is certainly point hunting if the updates are incorrect...gotta admire the dedication though to rack up >1m pts. on just miles and gas prices!
roarlions1
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by roarlions1
I used to use gas buddy but we can run into the same issue with people entering prices just to chase points. When they went from the PC interface to the App it opened up more point earning opportunities so we run into the same issues we see with SL on map raids and gas prices on our App.
roarlions1
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by scutmud
Many people only report updated for regular gas only. That's because it is the only price you can see as you drive by. Without actually pulling into the station it is difficult to see the other prices
scutmud
Send a message

Post by voludu2
Please do not blank prices just because you cannot confirm them. This creates incorrect info that the Type of fuel is not even offered.

Yes -- champs have ways to work with the Waze team. I have asked one of our champs for some guidance on this issue.
voludu2
Send a message

Post by voludu2
Which is less accurate? To show that the fuel is offered, but show the price from 3 days ago or to show that the type of fuel is not offered at all?
voludu2
Send a message

Post by voludu2
I am sorry to hear about that, Daring_Dave. I suggest you get in contact with the editors in Wisconsin, perhaps using the Wisconsin forum at viewforum.php?f=387

The Great Lakes RC team may want to ask you a couple of questions before deciding how to approach the problem.

Thanks for your help with the map.
voludu2
Send a message