My address does not exist.

Post by wmorton12
I'm sure there is a simple fix for this but a can't seem to figure it out.
When I put in my address 110 Granite T, Greentown Pa the address that comes up is 110 Granite Dr, Greentown PA. Same neighborhood but wrong street and location of my house.

What should I do to resolve this?
wmorton12

POSTER_ID:17352918

Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
Can you provide a permalink via http://www.waze.com/editor to the correct location of your address
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by MGODLEW
Is this the correct location? 110 Granite Ter, Greene Pa

I assume the T = Terrace
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by RussPA
wmorton12 wrote:I think I edited it correctly but not sure how to add the actual address on the map.
Looks like you still need to correct the street name, still says "Granite T" instead of "Granite Ter".
If you click on that street then click the "View House Numbers" button on the lower part of the segment details pane, you'll see the house numbers assigned on that street.

That T segment also needs a street name and city assigned, which is why it is shown outlined in red right now. It is also not attached to Granite T right now (if you click Granite T, you'll see "Node A: No connection (slow)" at the top of the segment details pane, meaning that node A isn't connected to anything).
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by wmorton12
actually, No T stands for T as in the shape of the road. looking into how to provide you with a permalink now. Thanks
wmorton12
Send a message

Post by wmorton12
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... ueFilter=0

I see you have crated Granite T but there is a little to more to it. The road is in the shape of a T and 110 Granite T is at the top on the attached permalink.

Thanks for you help
wmorton12
Send a message
Last edited by wmorton12 on Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by wmorton12
I think I edited it correctly but not sure how to add the actual address on the map.
wmorton12
Send a message