Can't log in

Post by bdk5019
Does anyone know why I am unable to log in to the map editor? I put in my log in info and nothing happens. Am able to log in other parts of waze but not the editor. Any help?
bdk5019

POSTER_ID:17155310

Send a message

Post by bdk5019
Have not logged in for a while. Does not work in Chrome either. May I be locked out? How can that be checked?
bdk5019
Send a message

Post by bdk5019
So Support says my editing permissions were revoked at some point in the past and to talk to local editors. Can anyone undo this?
bdk5019
Send a message

Post by ehcool68
Sorry to hear that!
I am using the map editor now and having no issues.

If you are getting nothing at all, not even an error message, make sure you don't have ad blockers that may be stopping it. The editor is only tested to work with the Chrome browser on a desktop. It may work in other browsers but only Chrome is tested + supported.

When were you last able to log in successfully?
ehcool68
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by RussPA
If you were blocked, you would have gotten a message telling you you were and explaining the steps to handle it. Are you are using the exact same username/password as you used before (keep in mind both username and password are BOTH case sensitive)? What happens after you log in, any messages or what does your screen show?
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by sikemever
It appears they last logged in / edited 1288 days ago in the Doylestown Area.
sikemever
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by sikemever
Were you ever in touch with the PA editors on either Google Hangouts or Discord? Is is possible you were sent emails and welcome messages but did not reply or join the chat areas? Generally, editors have their editing permissions revoked when they are observed making bad edits and are unresponsive to messages from the local editing community. I'm not saying that is specifically your case but that would be the only reason that I've ever seen anyone locked out.
sikemever
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by sikemever
Unless something has changed, I just spoke to an editor that was previously banned from editing and he could still log into WME he just was not permitted to save any edits. That is what I thought happened but was confirming it with him today. We will have to see if PA editors ever requested that your editing be revoked.
sikemever
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message