Toutes les aides et astuces des éditeurs de carte !

missing feature

Post by ascrounch
hello

i would like to edit the map, in france we are in trouble, too many rain that makes problems on the road (cannot drive some roads)

i would like to edit the MAP, and tell other wazers wich road is closed. but i cannot do it on the waze map editor... only by the app on my phone when driving... this is stupid.. :o :shock: :shock:
ascrounch

POSTER_ID:861583

Send a message

Post by ascrounch
Thanks for reply.
drslump34 wrote:Hello,

It's mandatory to be a Level 3 at minimum to close road on [...]. I suggest you post permalinks to inform us about a road closure. We'll configure the closure for you quickly ;)
>>> LOL.. I think i will do nothing at all. You made a stupid system... Sorry for other people..

Bye
ascrounch
Send a message

Post by drslump34
Hello,

It's mandatory to be a Level 3 at minimum to close road on WME.
But, we created a topic here. I suggest you post permalinks to inform us about a road closure. We'll configure the closure for you quickly ;)
drslump34
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Answers: 1
Send a message
Global Champ / Local Champ France DROM-COM - 53,0K UR - 889,3K edits - lvl 6
Community Partners Coordinator France

CM Maroc @WazeMaroc
CM Laos / Burkina-Faso

Votre interlocuteur Sud de France @WazeGard @WazeHerault @WazeRhone

Waze 4.103.1.2 sur OnePlus 12

Post by manubiga33
@ ascrounch
tu est ici sur la partie Française du forum
Board index ‹ Community ‹ Local Forums by Country (Language) ‹ France [Français]

tu peux donc t'exprimer dans ta langue natale ;)

Cdt
manubiga33
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by PHIL-IP63
ascrounch wrote:Thanks for reply.
drslump34 wrote:Hello,

It's mandatory to be a Level 3 at minimum to close road on [...]. I suggest you post permalinks to inform us about a road closure. We'll configure the closure for you quickly ;)
>>> LOL.. I think i will do nothing at all. You made a stupid system... Sorry for other people..

Bye
This "stupid system" like you said is only here to prevent edit errors on the map made by new editors that don't know the editing rules ;)
PHIL-IP63
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message