Speed limit editing

Post by BigShotRob86
Ive been using waze for a while but havent really gotten into the editing. I recently noticed several of the main roads in my home town of Tyler are missing speed limits. They used to be there and now they are gone or are just plain wrong. I also work in West Texas and most of the FM roads and other paved highways have the same problem. I try to report the speed limits when I travel the roads but they have not been edited. I cannot fix them myself because they all require lvl 2 or higher to edit. Whats the best way for me to get these changes made?
BigShotRob86

POSTER_ID:17574886

Send a message

Post by BigShotRob86
Thank you! Hopping in the chat now. Lots of good info in those links
BigShotRob86
Send a message

Post by dspille
Welcome to the forums. You're in the right place. We would like to extend an invitation to our South Central Region Discord Chat Server. This is a great way to meet fellow Texas editors and senior editors, learn more about Waze editing and connect yourself with the Waze community. It's also the best way to get roads unlocked so you can correct the speed limits yourself.

Below are some other resources and tools for map editing in Waze.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you over on Discord.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Good stuff. Glad you made it over to Discord. Please mark this topic as resolved when you have a chance.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message