so little odd routing

Post by hackabit
Wise Rd, Edgewood, Maryland

For some reason it's back to not routing through that road onto the post. It used to, now it goes as far as trying to have me turn around by the train station, go back and in on "Hoadley Rd, Edgewood, Maryland"

Route wise it's quicker time and mileage to go in on wise road, and I'm trying within the restriction times noted.
hackabit

POSTER_ID:17012331

Send a message

Post by felohidalgo
hackabit wrote:Wise Rd, Edgewood, Maryland

For some reason it's back to not routing through that road onto the post. It used to, now it goes as far as trying to have me turn around by the train station, go back and in on "Hoadley Rd, Edgewood, Maryland"

Route wise it's quicker time and mileage to go in on wise road, and I'm trying within the restriction times noted.
I´ll try to contact an editor with rights in Maryland.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by GadgetJ
When did it change? You mentioned restriction times and I wonder if the recent time change corresponds to the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GadgetJ
Send a message
Jeremy - GadgetJ - Work hard, WAZE harder

Post by hackabit
I want to say it started about a month ago, maybe six week's. The golf course being the destination point.

As far as I can see, anyone can exit within the times the gate is open.
hackabit
Send a message

Post by hackabit
i'm sorry for the very lengthy time between replies. Whatever change was done worked - it routes back through there again. As for the last question - i believe it's 6am.
hackabit
Send a message

Post by kodi75
Do you recall when this change occurred?

This has to do with providing better directions to visitors. But this is under review for APG. See this Waze Wiki page for Private Installations.

According to APG's website, all visitors should arrive via Hoadley Road
Edgewood Area/APG South Gate Operations:
Route 24/Hoadley Road Gate: Open 24/7/365
Wise Road Gate: Open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m., Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays
I can't check to see if this would work since it's the weekend, but we test to see if you route to the Wise Road Gate as an "add a stop" when routing to APG South.

->> Question for you: can anyone exit via Wise Road Gate, or is that also limited to DOD ID holders?
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by kodi75
On research, APG North's Harford Blvd Gate (Employees only) is not as severely penalized. I'll seek to match that configuration.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
Sharing this with our team of MD editors that works with private installations such as military bases. Will check back soon.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter