JasonN899
Send a message
JasonN899
Volunteer Map Editor
Maryland

Post by jaumann
Hi all,
I'd like to have someone unlock Oakleigh Rd in Parkville (
Permalink and Permalink) down to a level 1 as there are missing addresses, and the traffic pattern there has changed. Thanks!
jaumann
Send a message

Post by JJPA4SE
Finally getting around to trying to fix a few things around where I live.
  1. This permanently mounted camera has been removed for about a month. I was able to add to the map where it was moved to, but I cannot delete this old camera location.
    https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... as=3264467
  2. This road segment is closed in both directions. S Division St closed between Center St and S Salisbury Blvd.
    https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=21939585
Thank you
JJPA4SE
Send a message

Post by JJPA4SE
subs5 wrote:
JJPA4SE wrote:Finally getting around to trying to fix a few things around where I live.
  1. This permanently mounted camera has been removed for about a month. I was able to add to the map where it was moved to, but I cannot delete this old camera location.
    https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... as=3264467
This camera is locked at L6 so I requested it to be unlocked to L1 for you to remove in the Maryland Discord Channel. It is lowered and ready for your deletion. Please consider joining us on the MAR Discord Server.
Camera Deleted. Discord invite completed.
subs5 wrote:
JJPA4SE wrote:[*]This road segment is closed in both directions. S Division St closed between Center St and S Salisbury Blvd.
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=21939585[/list]

Thank you
I closed the road segment through Sat, but if you can tell us why the road segment is closed and if there is an estimate duration for the closure that would be great.
It has been closed for a few months due to Maryland DOT/SHA performing construction on the SB side of rt13(S Salisbury Blvd). According to the state website it appears it is expected that NB side construction will start 7/2020. So, I can guess it'll be closed until around then. Also, it turns out that S Division St is closed across S Salisbury Blvd to Cross/Washington St (permalink) too. I would update should this change. Source
JJPA4SE
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
Chesapeake Beach and Owings are on the border of my area so I left #1, #3 and #4 out completely rather than having someone else figure out what was not done. The rest are re-locked.
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
biohazardKat:

I did the Davis St closure. When you talk about the St Paul Pl southbound closure, are you talking the upper St Paul Pl? I want to be sure before I close it. Someone put a closure, via the app, on St Paul Pl southbound from Franklin. Is it possible your closure starts higher than Pleasant?

Thanks,
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
Biohazard, we had a few discussions about St Paul Pl in the MD GHO. The SMs have decide at this point that we should not convert the northbound segment to a two-way. For now, leave it like it is and see how it shakes out. They could change their mind again if things don't go smoothly. Thanks for pointing it out!
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
bargellosbrown wrote:MD 100 does not accept cash. Waze should not send people there. Please tell Waze. I have tried other ways and nothing works
MD-100 is not a toll road. I am assuming you are referring to MD-200, the ICC. That road does do video toll collection. That will be one of the routes allowed if you have Tolls turned on in Waze, if it is in the fastest routes.

This is straight from the EZPassMD website:
A Video Toll transaction occurs when a vehicle goes through a toll-collection facility in Maryland without paying the toll using cash or an E‑ZPass® account. The registered owner of the vehicle is mailed a Notice of Toll Due (NOTD), which typically arrives within three to six weeks. Video Toll Rates at all Maryland toll facilities are 1.5 times the cash or base toll rate. The Video Toll surcharge is subject to a minimum of $1 and maximum of $15 above the cash or base rate.
***REMINDER: The Intercounty Connector (ICC)/MD 200 and the I-95 Express Toll Lanes (ETL) are all electronic toll roads, and cash is not accepted. Customers without a valid E‑ZPass® account are charged the Video Toll Rate.
If you are not referring to MD-200, please let us know which route you are having difficulty with.

Thanks,
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message