Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Requesting Road Closure (Frederick, MD 21702)

Post by austincolby84
Apparently I don't have the magical rights to edit a level 2 road or post a closure since I am only level one (even though I have over 221k points in Waze)... Oh well. It looks like only one section of the road was closed during the last update by TerryPurdue and just would like to request the other segments. I have attached a screenshot and segment IDs. The roads will be closed from 6/18/2016 - 8/21/2016 (same time frame as other segments). Thank you for the help!

Waverly Drive ID: ID: 78310103

Shookstown Road ID: 62740491
austincolby84

POSTER_ID:17058496

Send a message
Attachments

Post by kodi75
Hi austincolby84 -

Thanks for the heads up on the closure. It has been added to match the adjacent segment.

By now you realize there is a difference between points achieved by driving, and those earned by helping to improve the map for others by editing.

You can join this collaborative community Waze Wiki Editor's Welcome Page.

Kudo's for the forum post. Please consider joining our Maryland Waze Google Hangout where local editors are available most times of the day (a few work night shift too) for questions, unlocks, closures, and "leveling up" as an editor.

We'd welcome your contribution and local knowledge.

In the meantime, please mark this forum thread as "solved."

Thanks again!

Kodi
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message