ICC

Post by CBenson
The ability to designate toll roads has been added to the editor. It appears from this thread that no one has yet taken on Maryland toll roads and I think the ICC is the only one. Anyone want to? I don't have currently have editing rights over there.

There are also some toll bridges and tunnels:
US-40 and I-95 over the Susquehanna,
The two tunnels and the the Key bridge in Baltimore,
The Bay Bridge, and
US-301 over the Potomac.

The Nice Bridge taking US-301 over the Potomac and the US-40 Bridge over the Susquehanna I can't do.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:1005502

Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by gus911
The Nice Bridge is right on the edge of my turf. If no one else does it, I will take care of it when I get home from my current trip on Saturday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
gus911
Send a message
Area Manager Emeritus: Southern Maryland, USA
Samsung Galaxy S5 / Verizon Wireless / Android 4.4.4 / Waze 3.9.0

Post by gus911
The Nice Bridge has now been tagged as "toll". However, that begs a question. The bridge is one lane in each direction and has been appropriately an unsplit roadway. However, the bridge is only toll in the Southbound direction. I'm looking for opinions on whether or not this warrants a split (with the NB lane not toll designated).

Thanks,
Gus911
gus911
Send a message
Area Manager Emeritus: Southern Maryland, USA
Samsung Galaxy S5 / Verizon Wireless / Android 4.4.4 / Waze 3.9.0

Post by thefatveganchef
gus911 wrote:The Nice Bridge has now been tagged as "toll". However, that begs a question. The bridge is one lane in each direction and has been appropriately an unsplit roadway. However, the bridge is only toll in the Southbound direction. I'm looking for opinions on whether or not this warrants a split (with the NB lane not toll designated).

Thanks,
Gus911
Split it on the toll booth and mark the correct direction as toll.
thefatveganchef
Send a message