Downed light pole on 495 shoulder.

Post by AW15
There's a downed light pole just past the entrance from Georgia Ave Southbound to the 495 Inner Loop. Some friends of mine drove over it 6 days ago, and people are still driving over it today... I put a note on the map, could a moderator add some kind of warning to people entering from Georgia Ave?
AW15

POSTER_ID:17036426

Send a message

Post by kodi75
To Report highway emergencies, such as traffic signal outages or sinkholes to the Statewide Operations Center toll-free at 1-800-543-2515 or locally at 410-582-5650. For routine service requests involving a State route, the most effective method of contact is MDOT SHA's Service Request form. http://marylandsha.force.com/customerca ... or_service

BUSINESS HOURS (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
District office: 8 am - 4:30 pm

I see you added a map comment on the NB I-97 Georgia Ave ramp to the inner loop - so not sure which is it.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Last edited by kodi75 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by russblau
To answer your original question, there is no way to warn drivers from within the map editor, no matter what your editing level. Warnings can only be generated from within the app, or by certain government agencies that have joined Waze’s Connected Communities Program.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message