Address Pin showing 1/2 mile away

Post by IHiggins1313
Hello, I reported a problem with this nearly a year ago and it still shows incorrectly. The pin location for my home shows 1/2 mile down the road and is not reflecting the correct navigation to my home. Can someone help me fix this?
IHiggins1313

POSTER_ID:17869682

Send a message

Post by IHiggins1313
Hi, My address is showing down the street about a half mile and not directing people to my home. i submitted a request almost a year ago and its still not updated. what can i do to get this fixed?
IHiggins1313
Send a message

Post by jm6087
IHiggins1313 wrote:Hello, I reported a problem with this nearly a year ago and it still shows incorrectly. The pin location for my home shows 1/2 mile down the road and is not reflecting the correct navigation to my home. Can someone help me fix this?
I am sure that someone might be able to help if we had an idea of where this is at in the great big world of ours.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by mtb2314
jm6087 wrote:
IHiggins1313 wrote:Hello, I reported a problem with this nearly a year ago and it still shows incorrectly. The pin location for my home shows 1/2 mile down the road and is not reflecting the correct navigation to my home. Can someone help me fix this?
I am sure that someone might be able to help if we had an idea of where this is at in the great big world of ours.
Yes, we need to know the address in question in order to help you solve this issue. Please let us know.

Thanks!
mtb2314
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 4
Send a message
Tom N
mtb2314
MD State Manager / USA Country Manager
MD Wazeopedia
MD Editors Discord Chat
Waze Editing Best Practices

Post by turbomkt
This thread is a duplicate of this one. I suggest the two be merged or remove this thread completely.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)