Unlock Speed Cams on the 695

Post by Uye47
Everyday I try and clean up this area on the beltway because people always make the temporary speed cam vans as permanent speed cameras instead of police.

According to the Waze wiki, "NOTE: Temporary or portable Speed Camera installations should NEVER be reported in the client or added to the map. It takes from a few days to many weeks for a new camera to show up in the client application on people's phones. Therefore a movable camera will be long gone before anyone ever gets an alert about it. These non-permanent situations should be reports as a Police hazard for this reason. "

A level-3 editor marked this cam as permanent. Can someone unlock this and delete?

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-76.72 ... TTTTTTTTFT
Uye47

POSTER_ID:4052705

Send a message

Post by theprez98
ruyehara47 wrote:Everyday I try and clean up this area on the beltway because people always make the temporary speed cam vans as permanent speed cameras instead of police.

According to the Waze wiki, "NOTE: Temporary or portable Speed Camera installations should NEVER be reported in the client or added to the map. It takes from a few days to many weeks for a new camera to show up in the client application on people's phones. Therefore a movable camera will be long gone before anyone ever gets an alert about it. These non-permanent situations should be reports as a Police hazard for this reason. "
The speed camera vans on I-95 in the area of the ICC also get marked this way, probably because 9 days out of 10, they're parked in the same spot.
theprez98
Send a message