Match username to Google Hangout name

Post by qwaletee
Hello, all. New feature in our wiki page. You can optionally add your Google name (and even your Google icon/avatar) to the editors table.

If you need help adding it, please ask. Here is the basic procedure:
  • Typical existing editor entry: {{AM/Editor|Wazername |3|Aberdeen|I also Waze in Delaware}}
  • All you have to do is add | gho=NAME to the list of "parameters" like so:
  • Revised w/GHO editor entry: {{AM/Editor|Wazername |3|Aberdeen|I also Waze in Delaware | gho=GoogleName}}

Make sure to include the bar symbol - | - not a capital i or lowercase L or number 1
To add your image, you'll have to upload it to the wiki first then add another parameter named pic to the code. That's pretty involved, so ask for help.

I encourage you to add your Google name so everyone here can easily identify who's who between WME/forum and the Google Hangout, but it is not mandatory.

If your name is not in the table at all, then you should certainly add it. You do not have to be an area manager, though non-AMs should leave the managed area parameter blank (Aberdeen in the example above)
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:14073768

Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues