Toms River routing problem

Post by CM23452
I have run across a routing problem, in that when navigating to Firethorn Way, -74.22434 39.99898 from either direction of Fox Glove Run, it tells you to turn onto Heather Narrows. You cannot get to Firethorn Way from Heather Narrows, as Heather Narrows is a no-outlet street. Firethorn Way is parallel to Heather Narrows.
CM23452

POSTER_ID:17148007

Send a message

Post by antgoesmarching
Hi there CM! I can definitely help you out with this. It sounds as if the house number data and/or pin location in Google may be off, causing routing to Heather Narrows instead of Firethorn. Could you send me a private message with the house number on Firethorn that your navigating to so I can make sure it's fixed properly? Are you interested in becoming a map editor yourself? If so, I could work with you to show you more specifically how to fix an issue like this. If not, I can just process the update. We can always use new volunteer editors in the area though! Thanks for reaching out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
antgoesmarching
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by antgoesmarching
Hi CM- I made adjustments to all of the house numbers on Firethorn which should resolve your issue. You may need to delete the previous search results for this address from your history or it may continue to route you to the wrong destination. Let me know if you experience and further issues with this address. Also, if you are interested in getting involved with map editing let me know and we can help you get started. Have a good one!
antgoesmarching
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message