Corrective Action Instructions for wrong house numbers???

Post by krzycholub
How to report wrong house numbers - almost all numbers pointing to one location:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... s=61485425

You have to zoom in to see "overlaping numbers".
What is the best way to clean this mess - can I select all number and remove at once?
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Answers: 2

POSTER_ID:17424613

Send a message

Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
Hello, I'm a NJ AM editor. Indeed these house numbers (HN) are from the base map import. We have a New Jersey Resource page. So the right resource to use for acurrately placing the HNs is the tax map. Choose the country then the town. Once you find the street, click on a property (outlined area), it will then show the information with the address. That would be the HN for that property. You then go back to Waze Map Editor (WME). Adjust the appropriate HNs to their respective location. On that note, the circle with the number has to be on the actual house's roof and the dotted line should connect to the front of the driveway connecting to the street. See this Wazeopedia Page for more information. This is the important steps for editing any HNs which were never touched such as those in your post. Feel free to ask questions and I highly encourage you to join our Google Hangouts here (requires a Google account).
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
Excellent work Krzycholub! Very impressive, I am sure that people living on that street will get better, accurate directions :)
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by PleaseDriveFast
Hi krzycholub. Welcome back. Let us know if you need help. Also if you don't feel like Joining our hangout, there's also the unlock/update forum to help request specific changes to the map: viewforum.php?f=622.

If you use that method, please make sure to read the instruction forums posts since many of us have specific filters to trigger for NJ posts.

Happy editing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PleaseDriveFast
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
The overlapping numbers are from the base map import. The best option is to find a map of the neighborhood and drag the house numbers to the correct location.
turbomkt  
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)