US 1 Bridge Replacement in North Brunswick

Post by CBenson
Waze routed me up US 1 from I-95 to Exit 9 of the Turnpike to get from DC to NYC. So I now have editing rights through this corridor.

I see that the map in not quite right in this area due to new construction. Any locals want make the appropriate corrections or should I take this on after my drive through once in the dark?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:1005502

Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
I made a couple of edits based on my drive, but the area is clearly in transition. Having someone who drives through regularly to look at the map would be great.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by PhantomSoul
I think this topic is from a while ago.

Anyway, as far as the OP link, the aerial is still a bit outdated, but all the segments are where they're supposed to be. Whether they're the correct type is another story, but what they are now is my best evaluation of what they should be.
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by super_dk
I drive through that area daily on my way to work. Never really paid attention to the map. Will check it out today.
super_dk
Send a message

Post by WanderlusterMAZ
Hmmm... I know PhantomSoul said he's in the area often, and I can take a trip out that way since I'm already planning to take another trip through Robbinsville to double check on that spot I helped MReiser with. Let me see if I can get a look in the morning, and I'll try to report back what I can find.
WanderlusterMAZ
Send a message
Lv. 4 Area Manager: South & Central Jersey

Wealth I ask not, hope nor love / Nor a friend to know me.
All I ask, the Heaven above / And the road below me.

~ Robert Louis Stevenson, "The Vagabond"

Post by WanderlusterMAZ
Oh, wow. I missed the year in the original post. For some reason, this was the top of the forum. (I'm guessing someone responded and then deleted his post, or something like that.)

I was looking for an excuse to go check out a coffee shop in Highland Park, but never mind then! Pardon my derp moment.
WanderlusterMAZ
Send a message
Lv. 4 Area Manager: South & Central Jersey

Wealth I ask not, hope nor love / Nor a friend to know me.
All I ask, the Heaven above / And the road below me.

~ Robert Louis Stevenson, "The Vagabond"

Post by WeeeZer14
In recent months I've tried to piece that stretch together based on URs, but I haven't been through that section since the construction. Anyone close enough to check it out? I may be able to check it out in early September, but no guarantee.
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator