Facility attached to wrong street of 2 perpendicular streets

Post by usa_e83prz1j
The Buckingham and Brentwood are two connected senior care facilities in Norwood, New Jersey. The address for one, or both, is 100 McClellan Street. McClellan is a discontinuous street, with one portion being between White and Grace, and the other portion going north from Broadway to a cul de sac just below Grace.

The Buckingham is just south of Grace and probably closer to Grace than McClellan. The Brentwood is just south of the Buckingham.

When I tried to use Waze to get there where my father is currently a patient, it had me coming in from the north off of White to Grace. This puts you very close to the Buckingham where if you're in anywhere near decent shape it's a short walk across grass to the Buckingham and a little longer to the Brentwood, but there is no access to the parking lots for either building from this side.

There is a curb cut to a service driveway that runs along the east side of both buildings, but the access is blocked off from Grace with a sawhorse and probably a chain.

I'm guessing that someone looking at the satellite image figured it was accessed from the north because it's closer to that street.

To get to the separate parking lots for both buildings, you have to come in off of Broadway from the south.

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks,

Burt Ray Simpson
usa_e83prz1j

POSTER_ID:17856790

Send a message

Post by mrsmith66
Thanks for your information. It was very helpful.

I have made adjustments to the facilities, and have disconnected the Parking Lot Road from Grace Ave.

The NJ editing community (along with most of the country) are using Discord as the primary way that we communicate. I'd like to invite you to join us. You can start at this link: https://discord.gg/xEaVFnq
mrsmith66
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message