test  Topic is solved

Moderators: orbitc, PhantomSoul

Re: test

Postby Fredo-p » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:07 am

If this had been a real emergency, a series of instructions would have followed. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
[ img ][ img ]
Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Fredo-p
State Manager
State Manager

test

Postby Kobes1878 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

Hi all this is a test
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
State Manager: NJ | Country Manager: USA
Kobes1878
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby Kobes1878 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 am

So you see how I only have one post? (now 2) And how i "joined" today? How is this not an emergency??!?!?!!? In what WORLD is this NOT an emergency?????? :cry:
Kobes1878
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby Kobes1878 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 am

WanderlusterMAZ wrote:Your account probably got jacked up with the new Waze update which seems to have a new way of doing login credentials. I sent you a P.M. regarding something on the Turnpike, and your username somehow can twisted into "DoNotUpdate"

Trying seeing if you can log into your old account under DoNotUpdate (case sensitive) with your old password. That should link you back up with your old account data.

It absolutely is directly related to the update. Thanks for the suggestion. I tried logging in with that nickname as well as my old nickname. Also tried using a different phone number with both nicknames and Kobes1878. Nada.

Seems your Username was changed as well? Purposely? Or because the update forced you to?

Whats weird is that the issue is exclusive to forums/PMs. I got locked out of my original account and I need Waze to re-link the 2. Everything else Waze-related is perfect. I posted about this in more detail here in the official feedback thread (timestamp: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:45 pm) . You can still PM me on this account (Kobes1878) just please provide some background on the conversation. Thanks!

Fredo-p wrote:If this had been a real emergency, a series of instructions would have followed. Thank you.

In the heat of the moment I didnt get a chance to thank you for the quick response. Had it truly been a life-threatening emergency, I am now entirely confident that this forum/you will provide any/all necessary instructions :D Thanks for that Fredo-P!
Kobes1878
Map Raider
Map Raider

Re: test  Topic is solved

Postby Kobes1878 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 am

Thank you to all the Waze staff / nanoReps , who helped resolve the issue with my account. I appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to help out a single Wazer. Thank you much!!
Kobes1878
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby WanderlusterMAZ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 am

Your account probably got jacked up with the new Waze update which seems to have a new way of doing login credentials. I sent you a P.M. regarding something on the Turnpike, and your username somehow can twisted into "DoNotUpdate"

Trying seeing if you can log into your old account under DoNotUpdate (case sensitive) with your old password. That should link you back up with your old account data.
Lv. 4 Area Manager: South & Central Jersey

Wealth I ask not, hope nor love / Nor a friend to know me.
All I ask, the Heaven above / And the road below me.

~ Robert Louis Stevenson, "The Vagabond"
WanderlusterMAZ

Return to New Jersey