I have things to say, but nem tudom magyarul.

Post by VitProfant
Hello,

I spend about a week in Hungary, using Waze all the time. I corrected the minor problems that I encountered myself, those that I could = up to my level.

But there were some things to correct on primary highways too and now I don't know where to report them, so therefore I'm creating this topic, listing those things I can still remember:
  • Here - 40 km / h should be from both sides (just after the roundabout is the traffic sign)
  • Here - there should be speed limit 30 km / h (just after the roundabout is the traffic sign)
  • Roughly here - I don't remember exactly and this flyover passing the motorway is too new to be in the Google Street View - there's a speed limit 70 km / h
VitProfant

POSTER_ID:16954251

Send a message

Post by MartiniB72
some comments from another tourist:

Waze(in Hungary) is missing information which stations can offer 98 or higher gasoline
MartiniB72
Send a message

Post by Szili17
MartiniB72 wrote:some comments from another tourist:

Waze(in Hungary) is missing information which stations can offer 98 or higher gasoline
That is preference of the country if I'm not mistaken.
Sadly Waze only offer us 4 places to accomodate.
Regular (95) petrol and diesel are no brainer so that leaves us with 2 open places.
One of them is LPG and the other one is premium diesel. To be able to add premium petrol (like 98 and 100) we need 5 types to be able to add. Convince Waze that 4 isn't engouh, we have the most common/requested 4 types in Hungary.
Szili17
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message