PesachZ for ARC (for NY)

Post by orbitc
Team,
Please let me know if you like to see PesachZ as your Assistant Regional Coordinator (Primarily New York area)

I've asked his opinion many of times regarding AM requests. I'm sure, he will be very instrumental helping us with the AM request from NY.

Thank you.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8359316

Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by Inactive user -1649923503-
He is an invaluable presence to the NY GHO, and editing community. His knowledge and commitment to support the efforts of the editing community is felt well beyond the New York boundaries. I fully support this.
Inactive user -1649923503-
Send a message
-John
-------
https://j.mp/1BqcgbWhttps://s.waze.tools/c5.png
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager

Post by jdelosa
orbitc wrote:Team,
Please let me know if you like to see PesachZ as your Assistant Regional Coordinator (Primarily New York area)

I've asked his opinion many of times regarding AM requests. I'm sure, he will be very instrumental helping us with the AM request from NY.

Thank you.
PZ, brought me to our Group and has never stopped helping me. He is a great teacher and has away to make you feel good about learning. He has the patients of a saint and a depth of knowledge that I can never expect to equal. I know I am among a great group of Editors in NY, but we all feel that PZ is our leader. So in my humble opinion this honor could not be fitting a better Editor, Teacher, Mentor, Leader, or happy to say Friend.

Thanks John DeLosa,
Brooklyn Member of the Waze NY Editing Team.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jdelosa
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by Joyriding
PesachZ is someone we all greatly and respect and turn to for advice as it is. He will make an excellent ARC.
Joyriding
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by voludu2
I've always appreciated the thourough, patient, courteous, and friendly way PesachZ develops and evaluates editors. It seems he is already instrumental in this process.
voludu2
Send a message

Post by xeserox
PesachZ definitely should be an ARC! Helpful, respectful, and always willing to teach someone something new. He would make an awesome ARC.
xeserox
Send a message