NYC DOT Local Street Directional Changes

Post by jbhappyme
Hi,

I am not a map editor but can someone help me edit this street changes:
We have been notified by the Department of Transportation that due to construction in the area, NYC DOT will implement safety improvements on Beaver St. between Broad St. and Hanover St. and on Hanover St. between Beaver St. and Wall St.

These changes include:

Reverse Beaver St. to eastbound between Broad St. and Hanover St.
Reverse Hanover St. to northbound between Beaver St. and Wall St.
Implement new diagonal crosswalk and all-pedestrian signal phase at Broad St. and Beaver St.
Implement painted pedestrian space and reoriented crosswalks at William St. and Beaver St.
Implementation occurs on April 22nd, 2017. DOT has advised that while these are expected to be temporary changes, if effective they may become permanent.

Thanks a lot!
jbhappyme

POSTER_ID:17443854

Send a message

Post by jbhappyme
I have a PDF, how can I send it send it attach it?
jbhappyme
Send a message

jbhappyme
Send a message

Post by jdelosa
Thanks JB, I will look into implementing these changes​

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
jdelosa
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by Rfrsw101
Hey jbhappyme,

Welcome to the forums! We would have no problem implementing those changes. Would you just be able to provide a link to the PDF/Newsletter/Other Outlet that NYC DOT documented the changes in? This is used to leave notes for ourselves as editors as to why a change was made, which is usually not reflected in Satellite Imagery or Street View yet for immediate knowledge.

If there isn't a source, that's fine, we can still implement the changes.

Thanks
Rfrsw101
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Rfrsw101
Hi jbhappyme,

Awesome! Would you mind emailing it to me at rfrsw101@gmail.com? I believe this is the easiest way, unless it was already located on a website somewhere that has a link to it.

Alternatively, if you want to keep your email private, you can upload the PDF onto Google Drive or Dropbox and paste the direct link into a forum post here, since the sharing doesn't require you to give out your email.

Thanks!
Rfrsw101
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message