Western New York Construction

Post by JustBrenNinja9
The road closures associated with The construction on NY 5 West (skyway) have been removed and should be reinstated. The construction will be continuing until November, I believe.
JustBrenNinja9

POSTER_ID:17405390

Send a message

Post by Joyriding
The closures in Waze for the Skyway have been extended through November. Thank you for the update!
Joyriding
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Joyriding
Oh I missed the ramp this morning, that has now been extended. Your description was clear, thanks!
The only discrepancy is that the reports I was using indicated that the full closure on weekday mornings started at 3am, not 4am. Has that changed since the DOT published their advisory in March?

https://www.dot.ny.gov/news/traveler-ad ... 019-03-141
Joyriding
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by juliansean
Here is the PL https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... s=62059021 for the ramp there in Buffalo, NY
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

JustBrenNinja9
Send a message

Post by JustBrenNinja9
I'm still not sure this is correct, Waze is trying to route me over a closed road.

Closed is the ramp from 190S to 5 West.
Closed from 5am until 11am, weekdays, Route 5 West
Closed the rest of the time is Route 5 East, from Ohio Street to Church Street
From 12pm until 4am weekdays, and all day weekends, traffic on 5 West is routed from church street to The Eastbound side of 5.

I hope that's clear, please let me know if it's not. And I hope I have me easts and wests right. East is inbound, West is outbound
JustBrenNinja9
Send a message

Post by JustBrenNinja9
3 AM is correct, I was mistaken.

Thank you so much for fixing this. The commute time varies so much with that road being closed.
JustBrenNinja9
Send a message