Where can I report a navigation issue?

Moderators: tonestertm, ottonomy

Where can I report a navigation issue?

Postby A1cntrler » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:48 pm

I've been driving a route for a while now and each time I use Waze along it it becomes quite annoying.

I drive along SR-14 in Southern California between I-5 and Pearblossom Hwy exit. In both directions there are HOV lanes that run along side each direction (separated by a double yellow line). There are entrances and exits(double yellow changes to dashed line) and as each one is passed (North and Southbound) Waze gives the instruction to enter or exit the HOV lanes. As you pass one it will ask you to enter, and at the next opportunity it asks you to exit, and repeat this for each instance along the route. It is more prevalent NB but occasionally does it SB as well. I usually end up shutting off the navigation until I exit SR-14 just so it stops.

I searched the forums to try and find a place to post the issue but couldn't find one. If this is the wrong forum I apologize.
A1cntrler

Re: Where can I report a navigation issue?

Postby Kartografer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 am

A1cntrler wrote:I've been driving a route for a while now and each time I use Waze along it it becomes quite annoying.

I drive along SR-14 in Southern California between I-5 and Pearblossom Hwy exit. In both directions there are HOV lanes that run along side each direction (separated by a double yellow line). There are entrances and exits(double yellow changes to dashed line) and as each one is passed (North and Southbound) Waze gives the instruction to enter or exit the HOV lanes. As you pass one it will ask you to enter, and at the next opportunity it asks you to exit, and repeat this for each instance along the route. It is more prevalent NB but occasionally does it SB as well. I usually end up shutting off the navigation until I exit SR-14 just so it stops.

I searched the forums to try and find a place to post the issue but couldn't find one. If this is the wrong forum I apologize.
Hi, thanks for posting. The correct forum would be California under the local forums by country section, but we can work on this here. So was Waze telling you to go back to the normal lanes for a few miles and then go to the HOV again, or just immediately get off and back on the HOV?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
[ img ]
Galaxy S9 running Pie on Mint
SM Ohio, AM New Mexico, South Dakota
Wazeopedia projects
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
-John 8:32
Kartografer
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Re: Where can I report a navigation issue?

Postby vince1612 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:00 am

(Moved to the US>CA forum)
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to California