Lending a hand if needed

Post by dfw_gis
Greetings AK Editors,

I am a Texas Editor and AM and would like to offer up my help when I visit Alaska during the summer months. My in-laws live south of Sterling on the peninsula so my family and I have made that trip every year since '99 with drives over to Kenai, Homer, Soldotna, Cooper Landing, Seward and also occasional stops in Alyeska and the tunnel through to Whittier. I do have some pretty decent knowledge of the businesses along the Sterling Hwy and Kenai Spur Hwy. Recently I've hooked my in-laws on using Waze up there.

If you can use some extra help I'm thorough and meticulous :) I figured it would be better to ask before I charged into WME after I open up a drive area this summer.
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Answers: 1

POSTER_ID:17138567

Send a message

Post by psubrian
Hi dfw__gis - we're pretty low on editors up here, as I'm a non-resident myself. There's really only 3 or 4 residents that I'm aware of that edit on any regular basis. Would you care to join our GHO? We have our SM, akpolarbeer, and RC, alanoftheberg, both part of the GHO. Send me your gmail address and I'll get you added.
psubrian
Send a message