Dead zone in greensboro

Post by batman_1957
Since someone edited the map for a new bridge in Greensboro on I73, No reports of hazards are being posted along a stretch of I85 south bypass to and through I 73 to I40/85. I'm not sure what they did, but no hazards are appearing through that section of interstate. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. It's like a dead zone.
batman_1957

POSTER_ID:17105221

Send a message

Post by batman_1957
I guess no one cares the moron screwed up a 5 mile radius.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
KTCAOP: No Sir, your segment is I85 business. The stretch I am talking about is I85 S bypass that runs into I73 through I73 to I40/85 westbound. It is lower and to the left of your map.
I go through this section twice a day and its like it has a dome over it....no reports, no hazards and no wazers are visible in this area. Its a long stretch of deadzone.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
citeman: I have reported many times, nothing shows up. I get the 6 points but the hazard symble never shows up. I can see my car marked on the routes, all exits show up, all roads are there, but a mystery remains, no other wazers ever show up through this stretch. No hazards appear, no wazers show up....all since someone edited the new bridge on I 73 N. I use this same route 2 times a day, going to work and returning. Something is odd that for over 2 weeks, nothing appears but the roads and this new bridge edit. There is a new bridge there so it is a valid edit, but somehow, the "Dome" doesn't allow anything else to appear. During the ice storm we had, many cars were off the road in this area and I must have reported at least 6, none of the hazard warnings ever appeared.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
Yes, west gate city blvd over I 73. Most of I73N to Wendover will not accept reports and south I73 to I85 E for about 3 miles will not accept reports. The whole purple section you have marked on I73N will not accept hazard reports. I drive this section twice a day to and from work...this is going on 3 weeks now.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
I don't think so. Wazer is on my cell phone and continues to show travel. I'm going to try and delete Wazer and reload. I will report later. Note: We are having considerable fog this morning and I tried to report it from I85 S Bypass up I73 N and nothing showed up until I reached the Wendover exit off I73 N. Then it appeared. Again I noticed no wazers traveling in that area. Once I leave this area, other wazers appear. This is 1 big mystery.

I don't know who said this problem was solved, but IT IS NOT!
batman_1957
Send a message
Last edited by batman_1957 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by batman_1957
App is deleted and I have reloaded wazer, signed in and we will see this afternoon if it has any effect.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
I am not losing cell service. I deleted waze from my smart phone and redownloaded hoping it would solve the problem. It did not. There is still a deadzone on
I 73. I give up. Maybe one day someone will figure out what the guy did to this stretch.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
I am not losing cell service. I deleted waze from my smart phone and redownloaded hoping it would solve the problem. It did not. There is still a deadzone on
I 73. I give up. Maybe one day someone will figure out what the guy did to this stretch.
batman_1957
Send a message

Post by batman_1957
I'm done with this problem. I give up.
batman_1957
Send a message