Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

NC-540 to Apex

Post by FrisbeeDog
Hi all,

The latest leg of NC-540 from NC-55 in west Cary to US-64 in Apex opens on August 1. I have added the freeway and exit ramps as best I could given the lack of aerial detail on the southern additions. I have left NC-540 unconnected in west Cary at the completed/drive-able portion and have not connected the ramps as of yet.

Please do not delete or edit until it opens. Above that, please do not connect NC-540 or the ramps to anything as there might be a chance that the tiles update before August 1. I plan on driving it on Aug 1 and getting the exit sign information.

Finally, the next portion from US-64 in Apex to NC-55 in Holly Springs will open in December. It worked well with this portion to not add it until right before it opens so I say we keep it off the tiles until November.

Thanks,

Chris
FrisbeeDog

POSTER_ID:70101

Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by HavanaDay
You may want to create a short non connected road stating road closed until X-X-XX date at the disconnected part. I have been doing that for long term bridge closures in the state.
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by HavanaDay
That is part of the Triangle Expressway too right. Don't forget to check the toll marker.
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message