Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Please fix/approve changes

Post by AIR-SPEED
Please fix/approve changes I just made to map at 142 stump sound church road, holly ridge, nc
so folks can find the airport.
AIR-SPEED

POSTER_ID:17028686

Send a message

Post by AIR-SPEED
Something is still not right. If you start to search for 142 Stump Sound Church Road, the city name appears as Surf City when really it is supposed to be Holly Ridge, NC. Second thing, if I choose 142 Stump Sound Church Road or Holly Ridge Airport as a destination, I should be directed to the little driveway that enters the airport at 142 Stump Sound Church Road, not the main road halfway down the runway. There is no access down there.
AIR-SPEED
Send a message

Post by AIR-SPEED
Seems to be fixed. Thanks for your help with this.
AIR-SPEED
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
AIR-SPEED wrote:Something is still not right. If you start to search for 142 Stump Sound Church Road, the city name appears as Surf City when really it is supposed to be Holly Ridge, NC. Second thing, if I choose 142 Stump Sound Church Road or Holly Ridge Airport as a destination, I should be directed to the little driveway that enters the airport at 142 Stump Sound Church Road, not the main road halfway down the runway. There is no access down there.
Changes aren't always immediate, you have to wait for the appropriate tile build. Is it still routing incorrectly? If so, delete the result from your history and search again
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by xanderb
I approved the airport, but made a few changes according to the editing guidelines.
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message