How do I add the extension of a road for my retail store

Post by usa_ctidkbn8
I have a store in Burlington, NC. The store is along the highway but it is difficult to get there. You need to exit and do a bunch of turns and the map leads you the wrong way. This is because the road parallel to the highway doesn't exist on waze or google.

Loomcraft Textiles Fabric Outlet is Burlington's best fabric store. Over 300,000 yards of Fabric in stock. Nothing over $24.99 per yard! Loomcraft Fabric Outlet sells upholstery fabrics that people also use for Crafting, Quilting, and Clothing.

We are on TUCKER STREET that CONTINUES ALONG THE HIGHWAY to Loomcraft Fabric Outlet's retail store.

2516 Tucker St, Burlington, Nc

Please help, thank you.
usa_ctidkbn8

POSTER_ID:17518902

Send a message

Post by Inactive user -1697532064-
Hi, I have asked our North Carolina editors to help with this. Someone should be responding shortly

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Inactive user -1697532064-
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
Galaxy S20 FE on Mint
Retired SM Ohio
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
-John 8:32

Post by Confedyank
The current information on Loomcraft is updated as accordingly as possible in Waze. The incorrect address pin is strictly in Google, and so is the lack of road parallel to expressway. This forum is specifically for Waze Editors, therefore reach to Google editors is limited. The current flagging wasn't to incorrect address, but the corrected one, and they are not linked to eachother. Please feel free to flag in Google Maps the incorrect information. Also if you wish, please feel free to contact Maker's Guilde and connect to the local Maker's Movement, local suppliers are welcomed, as the makers do want to support local business.
Confedyank
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Could an admin please move this to the North Carolina forum?
viewforum.php?f=255
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by orbitc
JustinS83 wrote:Could an admin please move this to the North Carolina forum?
viewforum.php?f=255
Done
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!