parking lots

Moderators: delilush, crazycaveman, xanderb

parking lots

Postby medicmcrib » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:08 pm

I have noticed that many times when I put a parking lot on the map; not parking lot roads but just boxing in the parking lot, that much of the time a higher level editor comes along and deletes what have I done. Am I doing something wrong? Are there some parking lots that should be mapped and some that shouldn't? I understand the problems that can happen sometimes with the roads going through parking lots, but not what I am doing wrong with boxing a parking lot in. All I can figure is that maybe I shouldn't map parking lots that have more than one entry / exit. Or maybe in large parking lots with more than one entry / exit I should divide the lot up into different sections with each sections entry point set to its respective closest entry / exit point on the map. Wow.. I hope that does not sound too confusing. I just want to do this the right way.
Thank you,
MedicMcRib
medicmcrib

Re: parking lots

Postby jbayes » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm not familiar with any particular edit you have done that might have been deleted, but as long as you are following the guidance in the Parking Lot Wazeopedia article, they can be added.

Can you provide specific examples of parking lot area places that you think a higher level editor may have deleted?
jbayes
State Manager
State Manager

Return to North Carolina