Need Level 2 or 3 to edit speed limit errors in Jacksonville

Post by lawtongmanning
There are several secondary roads in Jacksonville that have bad speed limit errors. The default speed limit is 35 and some roads that are clearly marked as 25 or 45 along their entire length are getting the 35 speed limit in random segments. I specifcally want to change Country Club Road and Pine Valley Road to 45 and 25 along their entire lengths. I need Level 2 for Pine Valley and Level 3 for Country Club.
lawtongmanning

POSTER_ID:17621401

Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Please post a permalink with the segments selected that need to be changed. If there's too many to select at one time, you can select one end and describe where it stops and we can unlock it for you to fix, if you'd like. For future reference, there's a couple different ways to request updates/unlocks in the future: I'd highly recommend joining us in Discord; you can ask any questions you have there and get a quick response as well as follow along with other discussions to learn new things that might otherwise take you a while to figure out on your own, not to mention getting to know other editors in your state and region.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message