Furman University

Post by crazycaveman
Do you remember any of the names/locations of roads that don't exist? Also, do you remember the route Waze gave you? We'll go through and work the area, make sure it's mapped right, but some of our info might be outdated and boots on the ground reports help immensely. There's a way to view your drives in the past few days through the map editor if you're OK with sharing a screenshot of that (go to https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor and click on the drives tab in the left pane).
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

POSTER_ID:721005

Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
I found a segment that might be only a pedestrian path, but haven't been able to confirm it (no street view in that area)... Is that where you were having trouble? I've already modified it for now, waiting for more info before doing anything more to it...
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Thanks for posting that image, from what I can tell I think I got the right road corrected (kind of hard to see...). Do you think you could zoom in to just the part in Furman campus? I think I fixed one part already (I changed that segment from street to boardwalk/walking trail and disconnected so you wouldn't get routes there)
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message