Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Predictive results for P St NW

Post by pway
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place for this but it is specific to DC as far as I know. I searched around some on the forum and wiki but couldn't find anything directly related. I have a UR report of searching for 2028 P St NW and it wanted to take them to P St SE. I confirmed this result on live map and on the app from the predictive (drop down) result. The address seems correctly pinned(subs5 bumped the segment to see if this would update the HN's). I did not see any places or alternate name issues in the area. I also can use any address from P St NW and get the same results but not if I leave off the address and just use the street name. I can get the correct location if I search in the WME or if I dont use the predictive drop down in the app and use the Waze result. I also get another strange result if I type out P Street Northwest instead of St NW where it points me to South St NW. Not sure if I'm missing something or if there is a known issue with the predictive results doing this but I've never encountered it in the few years I've been navigating with Waze. I have attached some screen shots to better see what is going on.

Pway
pway

POSTER_ID:15171179

Send a message
Attachments

Post by pway
Additional screen shots
pway
Send a message
Attachments