McCollough Ct NW 20001

Post by SpamOfDeath
The map location for most of the addresses to 11xx McCollough Ct NW 20001 are incorrect. It's listed as Bishop Walter McCullough Sr Court but USPS uses 11xx McCollough Ct NW 20001 as the delivery addresses.

The following addresses:
-point to the correct location (apartment complex near L & 7th St NW)

These addresses:
--point incorrectly (between E St NW/F St NW & near N Capitol St NE)

I cannot seem to fix them following the online live map editor instructions.

I've corrected them in Google Maps already.

Thanks!
SpamOfDeath

POSTER_ID:17566796

Send a message

Post by SirGadwall
Hello SpamofDeath,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've adjusted the area as best I could but need some confirmation from you.

The road segments in the area are all now named Bishop McCollough Ct NW based upon the little green signs at the entrances to the complex. The USPS addresses with only McCollough Ct have been added to each of the buildings based upon DC GIS which should resolve your address problems. Please note, you will need to remove all instances of these addresses from your app's search history & Favorites (including Work & Home locations) and then search for it again to receive the updated routing instructions. This is because Waze caches the lat/long coordinates initially when you search for a destination.

If you can help me out with a few of the addresses that do not make sense. I'm showing GIS on the westernmost buildings along 7th St NW have different addresses. The odd numbers (1107-1127) are addressed 7th St NW while the even numbers (1108-1118) are addressed with McCollough St but they appear to be for the same building. Can you verify this addressing is correct?

Thank you,
SirGadwall
SirGadwall
Send a message

Post by SirGadwall
Thanks for confirming. That’s how I set the addresses so no further adjustment should be needed. Please remember to remove all references to the address from your app and search for it again. Let us know here if you still need any adjustments. Otherwise, if all is well please mark this request closed. Thanks.
SirGadwall
Send a message

Post by SpamOfDeath
The buildings on have retail on the ground floor that faces 7th st NW, and they have odd numbered 11xx 7th St NW addresses. The apartments face inwards towards McCollough Ct NW and they have even 11xx McCollough Ct NW addresses.

So you have it figured correctly.

I can provide a video walkthrough if needed.
SpamOfDeath
Send a message