Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Road Closure Nickle Plate Diagonal Road

Post by Aaaahhh13
Nickel Plate Diagonal will be closed between Parsons Road and Whitehead Road in Lorain County until 11/2/18. Please edit the map. I have marked it closed multiple times and it keeps opening back up.

I believe the bridge is located at about https://www.waze.com/livemap?lat=41.292 ... 47&zoom=17

From Lorain County Engineer Website:

CARLISLE TWP. - NICKLE PLATE DIAGONAL RD.

Lorain County Engineer Ken Carney announces the closure of Nickle Plate Diagonal Road, between Whitehead Road and Parsons Road, for the replacement of bridge #0754.
The cost of the project is $332,030, with 89% of the funding through The Ohio Public Works Commission. The balance of the project funding will be provided by The Lorain County Engineer, through the Engineer’s Motor Vehicle Gas Tax fund. The work is being completed by Senghas Construction of LaGrange, OH.

The work will begin at 8:00 am on Monday, July 30, 2018 and is expected to be completed by 5:00 pm on Friday, November 2, 2018, weather permitting.

Detour signs will be posted. Your cooperation during construction is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Aaaahhh13

POSTER_ID:16879121

Send a message

Post by Inactive user -1697532064-
Thanks for the post. I have closed this segment until 5 PM November 2. We weren't sure when this would be open; we normally go to ODOT for this info, but I think they may have announced something conflicting or not announced it at all
Inactive user -1697532064-
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
Galaxy S20 FE on Mint
Retired SM Ohio
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
-John 8:32