New AM wondering why?

Post by aydx0001
I just applied to be an AM and was granted permission. Now I see the "honor" isn't really an honor at all...no level 3 status granted. So, when attempting to make meaningful corrections I'm still having to ask for help here in the forums so I'm not really ANY better off now as an AM than I was before. So, the work of becoming an AM, while pretty easy, is now essentially for nothing. To make it worse, the tiny little perk, Waze (remember, they're owned by the "fun-to-work-for king of companies" Google!) took away the 8-bit editor mood!

I guess I'm just venting my frustration but I'd sure like to know why Waze pulled the carrot away rather than letting me (and others) get a taste of some sort of exclusivity (that costs them NOTHING) for the effort of managing an area--which is, after all, an UNPAID job! Right now, I don't feel like helping Waze at all. I really hope they care enough to know that these things matter to users and change things...but nice job taking something fun and making people mad. 25,000 edits to level 3? I've got about 4 more years at this rate but I bet they just raise the criteria right before I get there anyway so from where I'm sitting now, F it.
aydx0001

POSTER_ID:16181209

Send a message

Post by aydx0001
the1who has taken care of business and gotten Waze to make things right for me. Pretty happy with how things turn out but wish it wasn't such a push to get to the end. Point taken that they don't want people getting over zealous with editing rights...I'll be careful not to screw things up overstepping my comprehension. Happy to be sporting the 8-bit mood, too, as silly as that might seem.
aydx0001
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
For anyone else who hasn't achieved Level 3, but has been granted AM status, please contact your respective Regional Coordinator to be considered for a promotion.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message