Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Memorial Day

Post by razor2k
Let's not forget the Heroes who have given the ultimate sacrifice so that we enjoy the freedoms we have today!

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Reme ... 547390.php

Salute!
razor2k

POSTER_ID:7339637

Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by Daknife
Well I didn't reply because I didn't see it until now. And I wasn't on the site much on memorial day having gotten up at five in the morning to drive down to the small Utah town where my family is from and raising the flags of seven ancestor veterans whose service dates back to the Indian wars of the late 1800's over their graves. The service of those ancestors covers from the Indian wars, through both World Wars (My grandfather in WWII) and Korea (a great uncle). The town has the rather unique (at least in Utah) tradition of posting a flagpole over the grave of every veteran and on Memorial day flying their burial flag from those poles.

It's a stirring sight all the full sized flags flapping in the breeze in that small town cemetery every Memorial day.

Sorry to have not seen this earlier, but I wan't online that day to post then and didn't see this thread until tonight.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Post by Mynios
Perhaps you open an off-topic-section in the U.S. subforum next year. ;)
Mynios
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
I suspect there are many people here who agree with you, me included, but I also suspect the reason you got no replies is that this is kind of off-topic.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
ncc1701v
Send a message
... and the "v" is for Volvo.

Post by razor2k
Well for the most part Memorial Day is over now. I hope you went and participated at some of you're local
VA hospitals. I volunteered a few hours this morning and it was a rewarding experience. Bay pines va hospital in Saint Petersburg, FL is awesome! Proud to give my Time::grin:

Just sorry that no one bothered to post a single response on this historic day. Shame on you!:?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
razor2k
Send a message

Post by razor2k
Sorry to be harsh. Just to not have a Single response to such an important day of our history was rather disappointing.

If our history is going to be forgotten, then where does this lead to our future? I say it's bleak at best.

So stand at attention and salute the flag and defend her Honor! You live in the greatest country on the face of the planet!

And salute and stand with our true allies...there's no greater bond in these trying times!

razor2k
Send a message

Post by razor2k
ncc1701v wrote:I suspect there are many people here who agree with you, me included, but I also suspect the reason you got no replies is that this is kind of off-topic.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
I'm glad for your response, I do feel better now:) I know it's off topic..that's why it's posted in this thread.

I guess not as many people as I thought read posts here.

razor2k
Send a message