Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by SuperDave1426
Fredo-p wrote:You got swapped and forgot about a Waze project? Welcome to the club.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and for the understanding. :-)

I made some significant headway last weekend, though it's not quite completed yet. Lots more SM badges now, though.

I hope to have them done by next weekend.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Famous last words.... :) :oops:
SuperDave1426 wrote:I hope to have them done by next weekend.
It took a bit longer than I had expected; that pesky real life thing kept intruding. Real life is soooooo selfish and demanding sometimes.... :lol:

However, good news, everyone! :mrgreen:

It's finally done! All icons have been updated and I've finalized the instructions on the page. Thanks for being patient while I dealt with this. Enjoy the icons, State Managers!

On a side note: I agree 150% with OrbitC. There's no requirement to be an official Mentor as a criteria to be a SM. Nor should there be.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by voludu2
crazycaveman wrote:It seems that more countries are getting SMs (Brazil, Italy, possibly France). Should the US specific SM list be moved to a separate page in order to make this a general catch-all page for any country that has SMs? I am thinking it might be better to have a general overview of what the SM role encompasses for all countries and then have links at the bottom for things specific to each country, such as who to contact (RC/Champ), who the current SMs are, etc.
Yes.
voludu2
Send a message

Post by xanderb
This old forum thread is linked at the top of the USA\State Managers wiki page with a note saying it is under construction. Does anyone object to calling that done and removing the construction warning?
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by xanderb
I waited a year and a half and there were no objections. I removed the construction notice.

This was the code if anyone feels it should still be there.

Code: Select all

{{construction
| contact     = http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=276&t=101454
| contacttype = forum
| draft       = yes
| open        = yes
}}
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message