Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by voludu2
I fixed that reference. I'm took out the bit about "some short term closures" rather than change it to a reference to construction closures -- ther really is no definitive information to be found about partial restrictions for constructio related closures, and the user winds up in the article I construction, which seems to need a makeover, and then back to partial restrictions.

The truth is we currently use partial restrictions whenever we fear the stripey beta-WME closures falling off, but that bug and how we mitigate that risk is not currently covered in closures, which is where it probably should be covered, not as one of the primary reasons for using partial restrictions.

Partial restriction can also be used in the process of connecting up new construction, but that could probably better be described in the article on construction, as this one seems mostly to be about the mechanics of partial restrictions, not about the careful process of bringing new freeway segments online just in time.

That's my thinking, anyway.
voludu2
Send a message

Post by voludu2
PesachZ wrote: I have an overhaul of the closures page in the works BTW
That sounds good, too. Things change so fast.
voludu2
Send a message