Office Parks

Post by dalewjj
I tried to search for this and couldn't find any actual advise on what to do.

I have a problem with an office park with 2 entrance. The first entrance being 20-26 and second being 32-36. The buildings inside the park are all numbered from 20-36.

You can search this spot yourself at 32 Crosby Dr Bedford, MA 01730.

Now maybe questions here. I can draw the parking lots but should I make them 1 or 2 different lots?

how do I put in the house numbers so that they exit off of the road (BUT) they are actually on the buildings that they are suppose to be. if I look at numbers.jpg u can see the numbers do reach the actual buildings.
'
Kind of lost in Bedford..... Thanks!
dalewjj

POSTER_ID:16975050

Send a message
Attachments

Post by CBenson
For circumstances like this I don't add (or delete if present) the numbers from the waze house number layer and rely on the Google location. I interpret the last bullet point in this "Things to remember" section to apply to this situation. (Although, even doing that isn't always working out well now for my searches.)
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by kentsmith9
My understanding: Currently Waze does not give routing into parking lot roads beyond the road name in the address when using the house numbers. It uses the stop point on the segment holding the actual road name. Therefore the house numbers should match the location on the parking lot roads that lead to the building.

Eventually when Waze adds the ability to route inside parking lot roads, then would also need to increase the range of the house number from the named road.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message