[NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Moderator: Unholy

[NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby PesachZ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:48 pm

As previously discussed, a page is needed to cover the various roles in waze, and work has been done putting that draft together. I think this page is ready to be deployed and can be further tweaked to be truly indicative of the global perspective, as time goes on. For now it will start with the draft construction box on top, until it has community approval. If you support this pages deployment, please comment below.
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:51 am
Location: NY, USA (also NJ sometimes) {GC}
Has thanked: 1997 times
Been thanked: 2353 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby orbitc » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:57 pm

PesachZ wrote:As previously discussed, a page is needed to cover the various roles in waze, and work has been done putting that draft together. I think this page is ready to be deployed and can be further tweaked to be truly indicative of the global perspective, as time goes on. For now it will start with the draft construction box on top, until it has community approval. If you support this pages deployment, please comment below.

Go for it.
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
• ßeta Tester
• iOS ßeta: Always the latest version
• WME ßeta

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
WME | USA | MapRaid!
orbitc
Master Raider
Master Raider
 
Posts: 6483
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm
Location: USA
Has thanked: 2575 times
Been thanked: 6542 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby coontex » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

The first sentence under map editor has the word crown instead of crowd in it. This may need to be changed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 am
Location: Opelousas, La
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby PesachZ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:46 pm

coontex wrote:The first sentence under map editor has the word crown instead of crowd in it. This may need to be changed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fixed, thanks
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:51 am
Location: NY, USA (also NJ sometimes) {GC}
Has thanked: 1997 times
Been thanked: 2353 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby coontex » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Not a problem, everything else looks good to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 am
Location: Opelousas, La
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby davielde » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:31 pm

In the list of self-managed countries, Mexico is ROW and not NA.
[ img ]
CM: USA
SM: Michigan, Vermont
AM: Ann Arbor, MI & Thunder Bay, ON
WME Michigan
davielde
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 759 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby PesachZ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

davielde wrote:In the list of self-managed countries, Mexico is ROW and not NA.

I was going to fix that when I get home, I threw it up on my phone as a starter, I want to format that section with flags too.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:51 am
Location: NY, USA (also NJ sometimes) {GC}
Has thanked: 1997 times
Been thanked: 2353 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby davielde » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 pm

PesachZ wrote:
davielde wrote:In the list of self-managed countries, Mexico is ROW and not NA.

I was going to fix that when I get home, I threw it up on my phone as a starter, I want to format that section with flags too.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2

I'm on my phone too. Otherwise I would have just adjusted it. Page overall looks good!
[ img ]
CM: USA
SM: Michigan, Vermont
AM: Ann Arbor, MI & Thunder Bay, ON
WME Michigan
davielde
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 759 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby Fredo-p » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:39 pm

davielde wrote:In the list of self-managed countries, Mexico is ROW and not NA.


Fixed. Thanks.
Fredo-p
Beta tester
Beta tester
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 am
Location: AZ, NJ, NY, ND, CA
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: [NEW PAGE] Roles and responsibilities

Postby dmcrandall » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Should Beta Testers and Localization really be subheadings under Experts?

Also, this line, under Experts?

For more information on the various Expert groups, please visit the Experts forum, and...


The Experts Forum is locked as Members Only, so it doesn't help to send people there for more info.
"This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok." -Matthew Quigley
[ img ]
US Country Manager
dmcrandall
Country Manager
Country Manager
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Phoenix
Has thanked: 256 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Next

Return to Wiki Updates and Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users