New Page - Validator

Post by ispyisail
Hi all

I had a quick read but couldn't work out which/where to place a new page or which template to use?

I want a new page for the Validator extension - custom script search

Can somebody create the appropriate page with the correct name with a blank template then I can do the rest

Thanks
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

POSTER_ID:5851995

Send a message

Post by ispyisail
voludu2 wrote:Hello ispyisail!

The funny thing about creating a new page is -- the easiest way to do it is to create a link to it from an existing page. Then when you follow that link, the wiki notices it doesn't exist, and offers to help you create it.

Now -- the fact is that the author of WME validator has done a splendid job of maintaining lots of information about validator right in the forum, and maintaining links from the script to that information in the forum. So before beginning work on a validator page in the wiki, please contact the author and explain your vision of getting all this information into the wiki, and see what he says.
ok

I actually know how to create a page, I was under the understanding Waze is trying to create a more formal structure that I don't understand yet?

I was trying to avoid plonking a page just anywhere

I'll send a PM to the author.
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by voludu2
Hello ispyisail!

The funny thing about creating a new page is -- the easiest way to do it is to create a link to it from an existing page. Then when you follow that link, the wiki notices it doesn't exist, and offers to help you create it.

Now -- the fact is that the author of WME validator has done a splendid job of maintaining lots of information about validator right in the forum, and maintaining links from the script to that information in the forum. So before beginning work on a validator page in the wiki, please contact the author and explain your vision of getting all this information into the wiki, and see what he says.
voludu2
Send a message

Post by voludu2
A wiki has a very flat structure there is really only one place to plonk anything. To organize it all, we can use categories.
voludu2
Send a message