Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

"Wiki changes" sub-forum purpose

Post by kentsmith9
This sub-forum was set up to track things like:
  • Feedback from users on things that are hard to understand, but the user is afraid to "be bold" in the Wiki
  • Running threads listing sections that need updates where various editors can take a shot at them
  • Ideas for proposed larger section changes or additions
  • Recommended style guidelines when making changes/additions to the Wiki
  • Links to new pages in alternate languages that would benefit from translation to other languages
  • Discussions and subsequent links to polls where we are voting on changes around more subjective things like map editing recommendations, e.g. Ramp naming
Note that this forum is not designed to prevent people from making changes to the Wiki directly or to imply that everything needs a vote here.

You can view a few of the posts that have discussed some recent changes and working being done to improve the Wiki.

- Proposal to add "Wiki Changes" as a Community sub-forum
- Wiki Overhaul
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:7009939

Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
dknight212 wrote:Can I ask if this covers just the "main" Wiki or all the country ones too? Or should country Wiki discussions go in the respective country forums?
+1
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Can I ask if this covers just the "main" Wiki or all the country ones too? Or should country Wiki discussions go in the respective country forums?
dknight212
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I assume the country specific and language specific wiki discussions might be better located in the respective forums, but anything that is viewed very universally might be better discussed here.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message