Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by WonderLerm
Arnoniem wrote:Hi Karen,

2 questions:
*I created the Qatar country page in the old wiki, just before wazeopedia was launched. It looks like it's not existing in a correct way yet, as in the UAE template. Could you have a look?
*Besides adding a Qatar local page, could you also add a country page for Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Oman?

Thanks!
Hey Arnoniem,

Sorry for the delayed response (I was out of the office).

Can you describe what you mean by "the correct way"? The formatting that is set in UAE was done by the community, AFAIK. If you have content you'd like to bring over from an existing wiki, we would just need a transfer package (see this post for more info)

As for the other Middle East wikis, I will open a ticket to create these and update you.

Thanks!
Karen
WonderLerm
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by WonderLerm
Arnoniem wrote:Hi Karen,

2 questions:
*I created the Qatar country page in the old wiki, just before wazeopedia was launched. It looks like it's not existing in a correct way yet, as in the UAE template. Could you have a look?
*Besides adding a Qatar local page, could you also add a country page for Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Oman?

Thanks!
Hi Aroniem,

I wanted to let you know that the wikis you requested here are now available on Wazeopedia.

Let me know if you need anything else :)
-Karen
WonderLerm
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by WonderLerm
Arnoniem wrote:Thanks, it looks good!

Do I need to do something additional to get the UAE transfer package live, the PesachZ prepared for me?
Can you send/resend to Wazeopedial@google.com? I'll get it uploaded for you.

Thanks!
Karen
WonderLerm
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message