Limited number of reports

Post by jessesplace
Hi Waze or Waze users,

I live in Phoenix Arizona and we have a lot of police around here. I noticed when I tried to report 4 of them at the same time it said my privileges for reporting might be taken away if I submit too many. I feel like that is a little unfair as we have no control over the cops and there are so many in this city on every corner. Maybe you need to rethink your features a little more.
jessesplace

POSTER_ID:17546970

Send a message

Post by DwarfLord
There's not really any good place on the Waze forum to complain to Waze directly. They set up the forum for the benefit of the volunteer community and staff rarely even read it, much less act on things posted here. We're all just volunteers here, mostly map editors.

My understanding is that the suggestion box (https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box) is the best place to attempt to persuade Waze to change their product. I have heard that they do look at it, but I personally can't confirm this. Please do look through the suggestions before adding one. Even a brief scan showed there to be many police-related ideas. If you can find one you like you can upvote it.
DwarfLord
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by Seakyle0712
Really, It would make sense for this to happen because people everyday are always reporting and reporting. So, They can't have people cheating the system. I doubt Waze would correct this because 1 report isn't worth 100 fake reports.
Seakyle0712
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message